After experimenting quire many of coconut flour recipes, this one is so far the BEST! Kids loved it, so do I!
Ripe banana totally kill the coconut flour texture and the coconut flavor that I am not big fan of! Best thing is, who doesn’t want a slice of Banana Bread? I’ve been dreaming to have these since I started restricted diet!
1 cup coconut flour
1 1/2 cup ripe bananas (approx 3 bananas)
6 tbsp coconut oil
4 tbsp raw honey
1/4 teasp sea salt
1 tbsp cinammon
1/2 teasp baking soda
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven in 300F. Prepare your baking pan with parchment paper or oil. I use 9 x 5 inch
2. Smash very ripe bananas. Measure, then place in a bowl.
3. In the banana bowl, mix in the honey, butter, vanilla, eggs.
4. In a separate bowl mix dry ingredients; coconut flour, baking soda, sea salt, and cinnamon.Then, Shift the dry mixture before adding!
5. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir until just combined.
7. Bake for 1 hour and 15 min in 300F.
8. Eat when cooler. (Tried fresh from oven one, and did not taste as good as cold one)